• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pay Issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BDM

I work in the Marketing Department for a large Telecommunications company in Florida. We recently went through a merger and my job title/pay scale was incorrectly assigned by our corporate office. They have me at 2 pay grades/job grades lower than I actually am. I have, in writing, the job duties for both my position and the incorrect title I was assigned and they are not related in any way. I've contacted my manager, director, the HR manager, director, etc and still, 3 months later nothing has been done. My director wrote to me in January and said they are in the process of fixing the error, but to date, I have not seen any change.
Thank you for any help you can give!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">