• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Methodist hopital needs new method

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnandcindyw98

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas.
Hi,

My daughter parked her car in a fire lane at work to "run in" and drop off paperwork. In reality this took her maybe two minutes. As she exited the building she heard the crunch of the hospital shuttle bus colliding with her car. Damage was minimal and the car is drivable at present. The hospital security took a report however, their risk management dept does not want to own up to the shuttle bus drivers crapping driving. Instead they are refusing to repair the damages because the car was illeaglly parked. She recieved no citation nor discipline from her employer. I agree she should not have parked there or maybe she should have recieved a citaion for the illegal parking but these are secondary to the fact a shuttle bus driver impacted a stationary object with his vehicle. I believe either the shuttle bus drivers personal insurance and/or the self insured hospital should cover the damages. Do I need brain surgery??????

Thanks,
john of

johnandcindywitt

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">