• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stupid when it comes to the law need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

monalkt

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Hello to everyone who reads thanks to all who respond
I have been charged with assault and a few other things I go to trial on Monday my lawyer finally called me and said Im not worried about this at all (but I really am ) he filed a motion for discovery and they never replied so he went somewhere and copied it all himself he says they have nothing just her word and with all you have Im not worried at all he also said because of different statements she made she is un credible but I forgot to ask him a question and cant get a hold of him, So here it is I hope someone will help me. Can she bring forth new evidence or people the very day of court? things and people that my lawyer didnt get to know about ? I know she cant have a real witness because it never happened but she lied once and well I just cant bear the thought of going to jail and being without my children and them being without me thanks again

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">