• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

25662(a) minor in poss. of alchol ADVICE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vgdonato

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Okay so I am 16 Years old and recently my parents went out of town so I invited a few people over to watch a movie then kids heard that my parents were gone and brought alcohol in and started trashing my house I told them all to leave except friends they refused then they threw a glass bottle of beer at us then one of the unwelcome guess came and got in my little brothers face which then my friends and I were arguing telling him to leave, he refused, so then they were about to fight so I kicked everyone out and people started fighting then 5 minutes later my friends came back in not having a sip of alcohol then cops came they came threw my door and we told them the story then all of us about 20 were given Minor Possession of Alcohol and a Curfew ticket. My question I told the officer i did not have a sip of alcohol but he said the fact that minors were in the house with alcohol in the open that we are still getting ticketed with a 25662? i have a court date and was wondering do I have a chance of the Minor of Possession ticket getting thrown out? Thank You !

JETX

do I have a chance of the Minor of Possession ticket getting thrown out?
Yep. If a neutron pulse bomb were to explode over the city... AND if an earthquake was to start a fire in the courthouse AND the police station... destroying ALL electronic and written records of your violation... the charges would have to be dismissed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">