• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

smokey69

In Colorado,who is ultimately responsable for the sharing of inaccurate data from one law enforcement agency to another that is used to prosecute someone? For example: If the D.E.A. gives a county sheriff inaccurate and highly predjudical information. And it was very instermental in the jury's decision of guilty. What if anything can be done about it? I have been convicted of something I didnt do and I start a 4 year manditory min.sentence at the end of this mo..

calatty

Appeal your conviction and an attorney will review everything that happened in the case and appeal whatever errors there are. If the evidence should not have come into evidence, the attorney will raise that as an issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">