• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

resist, impeed, assult, and so on

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sfwilliams1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

On May 31 MPs came to our home we just stepped outside a few minutes prior to let our dogs out in the pen.
The MP's approached and then demanded us to get a babysitter, we asked why the MP replied with your wife is being apprehened and I am going to be taking for not controling my wife. We demanded the reason for this for almost 15min. Finally The MP stated that my wife mooned the neighbor earlier, This was a lie I informed them we just now came outside, I explained to the MP that this neighbor has been causing problems not just with my wife but other neighbors and that their has been several reports on this neigbhor doing so.
Anyway I stepped in the house with one of the MP to call my LT and inform him of the happening, My wife was outside upset informing the MPs that how can they arrest her for a false statement, I even heard her tell them she needed her anxiety medication, that she has fibermyljia and not to use handcuffs due to the pain, I seen her get on her phone to call for a Babysitter, she then walked to let our yorkies in the house when a female MP tdemanded her to drop her phone and cig, The female was on her left side and the male MP on her right side they grabbed her and she reacted to their touch and pulled out. While pulling out the MPS stated she hit them, and they took her to the ground. Placed her in their car w/o no airconditioinng, windows up in 100 degree weather, she had a panic attack while being in the car, andcouldn't move because the seat belt was strapped tight against her throat, she was in that car over 40 minutes, the female MP and another MP went to the car and finally loosened her seat belt my wife asked for medication and was refused.
All three MP reports has different statements, one states she was throwing her arms when they went to arrest her, She was on the telephone and smoking they knocked the phone and cig out of her hands, the female MP stated that her supervisior was in the house with me then she states he was outside and witnessed the whole thing. She stated she didn't see herself get hit but was told that she was. this MP even states that my wife ran to the house then to the back yard, My wife hasn't been able to even walk fast for over 6 years!!!
The other MP stated that he seen that the female was trying to arrest my wife and stepped in to help, and when they grabbed my wife she pulled out hitting them while doing so that he didn't think she meant it,
The thrid MP states he witnessed that hit, and states that my wife swing at the two MP's. That she was Irrate, well if being Irate is demanding to know what's going on then by all means my wife and I were irriate.

My wife wasn't read her rights
One of the MP's re-wrote his report in my presence,
Medication was denied and the female stated that medication was refused. LIE

They took her to an MP station, refusing her right to call an attorney, refusing her Medication they had to call the ambulance to get her medication to her.
The FBI came took her to their station, questioned her and finaly read her the rights, but didn't allow her to use the phone, about 7 hours later she was in jail, still no telephone call. no right to get counsel
She went to court and was given a publice defender.
We can't afford a attorney right now, I won't have the money until Nov and we got to court Oct 29th.
What is going to happen to my wife> this whole thing started out as bull crap, and then two MP lies and one was more closer to the truth.
We do have the lady that my wife called to prove she was on the phone when this so called resisting/assult happened.
We were told by the military not to presue charges against the mp's for falsify and disrespect of uniform code that it would ruin my career in the military.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">