• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIC while on probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gfizzle1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

If i am 17 and last year i got caught at school for posession of marijuana and i had smoked then came back on campus high. I am on probation and took classes and did many hours of community service. What happens if i got a minor inconsumption in another city because they said that i could stay at school if i didnt break any more laws so what will happen if im in another city. My P.O. says it might be alright but im not sure. Ive been on task for 4 months and have always been clean.

I will never understand why you people toy with Probation. Do you not understand that even if you were down to your last hour, and was found to have violated your conditions, that you could then be sentenced the full time allocated for the offense, and lose everything that you paid, along with all time invested?

Do yourself a favor. First of all, stop playing with this. The Court gave you a chance to grow up outside the walls of a County Jail. Use it.

Just the mere violation of any law of any state can cause the revocation of your probation.

If you think you can hide things from Probation Officers and continue to screw up, you're headed for jail. Make sure your affairs are in order before you go.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">