• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need answers please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

latina18

:confused:california

i am being convicted of robbery and embesselment its my first offence what are my chances of going to jail

akinssky

First Offense

:confused:california

i am being convicted of robbery and embesselment its my first offence what are my chances of going to jail
Robbery and Embesselment are serious charges. With it being your first offense I believe you have a good chance of probation. You will also be required to pay restitution to the erson in which you robbed and emblezzed.

cyjeff

Robbery and Embesselment are serious charges. With it being your first offense I believe you have a good chance of probation. You will also be required to pay restitution to the erson in which you robbed and emblezzed.
Wow.

That is a hell of a prediction considering we don't know the charges or the amount.

Are you saying that folks that rob and embezzle are typically not jailed?

Do you have any statistics for that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">