• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17 year old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xoiluvyouxo

Michagan:OK I have a situation 4 u. I am 17 turning 18 March 7th, I moved in with my boyfriend. He got evicted with no notice and we have been living in a car for 6 days, but Saturday we are supposed to move into a new house. Today him and his ex got into an argument outside and someone called the cops and I was with them. We told them he situation and they told them they could go and took me to the police station. They said they could take me because I was a minor and "disturbing the peace" when I didn't do anything wrong. C, I have a charge from April for stealing, and they said as long as I didn't get in any more trouble in a year it would be off my record and I wouldn't get charged for it. Now they are trying to make me live with my mom again, and are threatning me that if I don't I will go to jail for the stealing crime. I have to go back to court for me getting picked up and they are gonna try to order me to stay home or go to jail, can they do that in Michagan?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Yes they can. You are a minor and your mother is responsible for you. Also you really need to go back to school and get a diploma. Your spelling is atrocious.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Then pick up your grammar book and start reading it. If you haven't been issued a grammar book, get one.

Nativity

Michagan:OK I have a situation 4 u. I am 17 turning 18 March 7th, I moved in with my boyfriend. He got evicted with no notice and we have been living in a car for 6 days, but Saturday we are supposed to move into a new house. Today him and his ex got into an argument outside and someone called the cops and I was with them. We told them he situation and they told them they could go and took me to the police station. They said they could take me because I was a minor and "disturbing the peace" when I didn't do anything wrong. C, I have a charge from April for stealing, and they said as long as I didn't get in any more trouble in a year it would be off my record and I wouldn't get charged for it. Now they are trying to make me live with my mom again, and are threatning me that if I don't I will go to jail for the stealing crime. I have to go back to court for me getting picked up and they are gonna try to order me to stay home or go to jail, can they do that in Michagan?
This place isn't a chat room don't use text like it is. Are you honestly from Michigan? I have seen some horrible spellers out there but they all knew how to at least spell their own state correctly!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">