• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Driving In A Park" Ticket (UTAH)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eclipsedriver19

Ok, today I learned that it is illegal for me to drive my car on to the grass in a park. Where it sat park playing music while I mountain boarded. This offense happened in Logan, Utah and I was wondering if there was anyway to fight it? OR even just what to expect when I go to court? Is it just a fine or is it considered criminal. I really don't want to be paying lot of cash or going to Jail over the idea of listening to music while boarding.

More info about the park.
The area I drove the car in from was off of private property and I was the only one around so it wasn't like I was in the way of anybody else. Oh and it was my first time to the park but in the area I came in and parked the car there was nothing posted about no driving or anything like that whether it states that some where else in the park I don't know.

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:

patstew

Your music must've been hella loud for you to hear it while you mountain boarded -- perhaps that's how attention was drawn to your vehicle.

Consider an Ipod next time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">