• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mip?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

theunionstreet

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington State

So I was out smoking a cigarette with three friends last night, this morning rather at about 1 am. Anyway a cop pulls up and gets out of her car and begins questioning two of my friends about which one of them has the marijuana. In the mean-time me and my room mate hid in a bush because the other two were drunk and I am on diversion for a DUI charge and didn't want any contact with police. We had not been smoking weed, there was no weed on any of us or found at the scene. They searched all of us. Anyway, i had a single 12 ounce beer at about ten o'clock so i had no alcohol in my system at this point. It was only the other 3 people with me. But we all got caught and when they asked if i was drunk i said no. They cuffed the other three and read them there rights and then interrogated all of us. They cop gave me a horizontal gave nystagmus test to see if my eyes shake. She didn't tell me the outcome but i'm fully confident i passed this test. Then she told me to stick out my toungue and when I did she immediately said I was lying and she could tell by my toungue. Is it even possible to tell by someone's toungue if they are drunk? Is this cop procedure? I should have blown but i wasn't sure if that beer was out of me because at the time I did not know the rate at which alcohol leaves the body.

But this is my second question. When the cop wrote my ticket they put the wrong RCW code on it. Like the code that says what law you broke. The code he wrote down doesn't actually exist. He wrote the code RCW 69.44.270.2B. Which if you refer to Revised Code of Washington (RCW) actually does not exist at all. This was probably a typo but could that get me off?

HELP ME!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">