• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car towed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Thalia23

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in louisiana my car had been park because i was a high risk pregnacy and could not drive my expection sticker had expired . i let my apartments know my sittuation because they thought it was not drive able and wanted it move so i talked to the and they said it was ok that it stayed because i wasn't driving it at all. i moved the car and took it to the shop to get fixed so i could get an expection sticker and brought i and back and was not driving it at all 2 days later they had it towed and said they forgot they had said it was ok is it illegally and what can be done about it should they have to pay the impound

JETX

should they have to pay the impound
No. Your 'agreement' (if you could prove one) expired when you drove the 'undriveable' car. You should have contacted the management and apprised them of the 'new circumstances' and tried to get a 'new' agreement IN WRITING!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">