• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HRS abuse investigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JCPII

i have a daughter born out of wedlock. i am her legal father, pay support and have had constant visitation. recently, her mother went to hrs with suspision of abuse. hrs is currently conducting an investigation. i am not suspect, but a family member is. while the investigation is ongoing my daughter is not to have any contact with any of my family members. noone, not my daughter's mother nor hrs will give me any information about what is going on. i don't even know what kind of abuse is suspected. do i, as her legal father have any rights that entitle me to be informed as to what is going on with my daughter? i am in turmoil, totaly destraught, and very angry that no one will let me know what has happened to my daughter nor allow me to see her. please help me! i am desperate in florida.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">