• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

patent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TAUSHA

Applied for a patent on a invention. turned down. we appealed. turned down again. The attorny or us dose not see the examiners logic. the other guys hard plastic compared to our foam is attactable like ours so he considers it to be "as being anticipated".Now how can he say what the guy would antsipate? His is cosidered a fastening device.in 1967 the only comparison to the two inventions is the velcro in no way could this device hold a lighter.We were applying for a utility patent. The attorny thinks the exaimener is nuts and wants another $1350.00 to appeal or $560.00 for a design patent.Sorry had to give summary so u could answer my ?s. Is it fruitless to appeal a second time?Can I appeal it myself (should I)?and whats the difference between a utility and a design patent? Besides the 1000's already spent of course.I hate to say it, But we have had nothing but bad experiances with lawyers over 18,000 out in the last two years and was denied each time for whatever the system seems to come up with.Sorta tired of giving my money away for nothing!!!Hope u can help,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">