• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tow Truck Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sandy100

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? DelawareWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware Is it legal for tow truck companies and drivers to only take cash and no credit or debit cards or checks?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? DelawareWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware Is it legal for tow truck companies and drivers to only take cash and no credit or debit cards or checks?
**A: yes since cash is legal tender. It would also be ok if they accept gold and silver.

Sandy100

Thanks, I think...

I guess I should have been more clear in my question. I read that some states (CA I believe is one) require tow truck operators to accept credit cards, and I was wondering if Delaware did as well. Had I had my gold coins on me, I would have offered them. Live and learn... :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">