• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failed Drug Test.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ky

Hey I recently just had to take a drug test for consoling and failed and it will be reported to my PO from my mental therapist. I made a serious mistake with a diverison of 4 years on my back for a non paid child support order and on probation for dui, I know on my part because of being stressed out over alot of things thats been going on with my life. Still I know thats no excuse for smoking, but it was just one time thing and i don't usually smoke weed at all.

Could someone tell me what to expect when I go see him, I want to honest and upfront with knowing i made a bad and stupid mistake. He and I get along good and have paid my child support and employed. My counsoler said that if I am coming back in clean for the weekly drug testing i will just get a good talking to from my po.

Please advice needed, just moved and good job paying on my kid. I don't ever smoke it was just one time thing only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">