• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

11 felony counts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

equis79

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Il

A person in Il is charged with 11 felony charges--

4 x Forgery
1 x Theft/unauthorized control (exact wording from county report)
5 x Bad Checks/>$150, <$10,000
1 x Deceptive Business Practices

What is the possibility of getting probation/fines, but NO jail time?

Not sure if it matters, but different cases, different counties, all charges made with in 2 weeks of each other.
Thank you!

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Il

A person in Il is charged with 11 felony charges--

4 x Forgery
1 x Theft/unauthorized control (exact wording from county report)
5 x Bad Checks/>$150, <$10,000
1 x Deceptive Business Practices

What is the possibility of getting probation/fines, but NO jail time?

Not sure if it matters, but different cases, different counties, all charges made with in 2 weeks of each other.
Thank you!
Wow you've really been on a roll. :( Would these charges be in addition to your other four "white-collar"crimes

https://forum.freeadvice.com/sentencing-parole-pardons-plea-bargains-29/4-white-collar-felony-charges-435538.html

equis79

No these include the 4 felonies...I also have a few more in other counties.
Will the counties exchange info? Will the other charges in the other counties have an effect on the charges I have listed?

cyjeff

Will the counties exchange info? Will the other charges in the other counties have an effect on the charges I have listed?
Yes, yes they do exchange info.

Look at the bright side. You will get some time to travel out of your cell while the various counties try you.

Of course, once the traveling stops, you won't be coming back out for a while... so enjoy it while you can.

Antigone*

all this...and more...and you want probation:confused::confused::confused:

What planet do you live on:confused: Like CyJeff said...enjoy the bus rides!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">