• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Colorado warrants, living in Wisconsin HELP!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Justis

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

Hello,

I live in Colorado for 25 years. I got into some trouble with driving and some domestic cases before leaving the state and starting my life over. I am 32 years old now. I have a wife of 12 years and two children that I support. We currently live in Wisconsin and I have a great job.

I have a couple warrants in Colorado from 4 or 5 years ago and need to clear them up without losing my job here. I have spoke with several lawyers and they were not much help, but there is one lawyer that I am working with that has me convinced that he can work out a deal for me where I could come back, turn myself in and be able to work out a deal where I will be able to keep my job in Wisconsin. I am very afraid of coming back and turning myself in and they lock me up for 6 months, losing my job and leaving my wife and 2 kids without any income.

Anybody have any experience with this? What should I do?

Justis

can someone look my cases up and give me an honest educated opinion on what I can expect? I am going to do the right thing, I just want to know if my lawyer is telling me what I want to hear, just to get mu buisiness.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">