• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My x left the baby in the car!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pogyad

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

My ex gf was charged with Child Endangerment for leaving our infant in her
car for more than 5 minutes. She plead guilty and was ordered for about $100.00
fine plus she has to take parenting class. Right now she's in the lvn program to become
a licensed lpn. Can she still get her lvn license if she has this on her record and is this
considered a felony?

Thanks in advance!

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

My ex gf was charged with Child Endangerment for leaving our infant in her
car for more than 5 minutes. She plead guilty and was ordered for about $100.00
fine plus she has to take parenting class. Right now she's in the lvn program to become
a licensed lpn. Can she still get her lvn license if she has this on her record and is this
considered a felony?

Thanks in advance!
She might want contact the Ca Nursing Board prior to investing any more money in nursing school.

I'm shocked to hear that someone looking to work in the field she wants to work in would to something so irresponsible. It is so contadictory to what she is working towards. If she used horrible judgement when it came to her own child, I can only imagine the what decisions and actions she has tendencies for when she has no personal investment in the person or child.

Sorry if this sounds critical but I certainly wouldn't want to leave one of my loved ones in the care of someone who has acted in such an irresponsible manner.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">