• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dtf

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ALLURA

:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in TN and i was just arrested on the 24th of October by the DTF .well i was told over the phone by a DTF agent that he had a warrant for my arrest for buying pills to permote the sale of Meth . so I go to the jail where he was to meet me but instead there was a city police officer there in the DTF place so i was handcuffed in the parking lot put in the police car and took inside the county jail . got out of the car was searched and finger printed . my bond was 10,000 it cost me 1012.00 to get out . I do not do meth or any drugs i am on seizure meds and high blood pressure meds but the only thing i can think of is about 3 months ago a girl i had met ask me to go with her to walmart and pay for her sinus pills because she had lost her ID so she gave me the money and i got them for her she got me to do this about 3 times . but anyway i want to know why i still haven't been shown a warrant or when i was handcuff they never read me no rights and i go to criminal court Monday morning . how should i plead when the judge ask me . I am scared to Death.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">