• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

crazy wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

izzabell

Lets say I'm a husband and i have two kids with the same woman. Now lets say after 20+ years of marriage My wife has become extremely bipolar, and abusive twords me. What I want to know is what can I do to defend my self against her attacks, she will not take her medicine and when she does she chases it with beer. i want to have her committed for at least six months but I do not know how I can do that against her will. my insurance only covers her while she is not on medication. She is very diabolical and can eaily manipulate the system. I want a divorce but I have a 401k and I don't want her to get it. I was advised to stop the divorce so I did. She has been in and out of mental institutions for the last 5 years and is only getting worse. What legal rights do I have as a father and husband?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">