• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ok this one is a doosey help?!!?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brenagirl2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nebraska
my brother was at a party last nite and a fight broke out and his friend was pinned down and getting attacked. my brother intoxicated grabbed his homade nunchucks and started whaking this guy. the cops are called and wittness sided with my brother but pointed him as the offender, obvously. (his friends prior to the cops coming ditched the nunchucks ) he hasnt been charged till monday. the victom has a broken jaw, leg and possible arm. and the kid might be a minor not sure my brother is 25 with no pryor violence on his record. he has a lawyer that hasn't talked to him yet. so what are we looking at worse case scenerio?

cyjeff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nebraska
my brother was at a party last nite and a fight broke out and his friend was pinned down and getting attacked. my brother intoxicated grabbed his homade nunchucks and started whaking this guy. the cops are called and wittness sided with my brother but pointed him as the offender, obvously. (his friends prior to the cops coming ditched the nunchucks ) he hasnt been charged till monday. the victom has a broken jaw, leg and possible arm. and the kid might be a minor not sure my brother is 25 with no pryor violence on his record. he has a lawyer that hasn't talked to him yet. so what are we looking at worse case scenerio?
Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">