• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help asap!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

siarra8

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

my son, his 2 friends, and myself were all jumped by 8 adult men. During the fight one of the boys said they were stabbed and said it was my son who did this.. I was there and there was no weapon, especially a knife. now my son is being charged with assault and is lookin at 5 yrs. My son and his friends all sustained a brutal beating and severe head injuries, as to where my son can't even open his eyes cause they are swollen shut and he has a sneaker print on his face from being repeatidly kicked. How do i help him i know he didn't do it and there were so many people and it was dark, and the other boys were intoxicated.how does he know it was my son. HOW DO I HELP HIM

The Occultist

Did the alleged victim of the stabbing have some sort of stab wound? If so, then obviously somebody had some sort of stabbing weapon, perhaps a knife of some kind... :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">