• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Im not sure how to handle this...........

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tdud

I live in indiana and was recently fired and am currently trying to get uemployment... I have not collected any money yet but I am turning in my vouchers weekly during this time I recieved my 401 k check in the mail and I notice on my vouchers it asks if I have recieved "pension pay" during the week. If yes I am to contact the office etc.... My question is = Since I have No intention of cashing the check I received (i Plan in reinvesting it into another 401k) do I even have to mention that I got one - I would hate to prolong this process anylonger then it has been and I am not cashing the check......thank you

B

buddy2bear

What it is asking you, I think, is whether or not you received "cash" in your hand. If you did not, you can answer that you received no other monies. If you did, then you have to tell them how much. They just want to know if they can "off-set" your check by any amount you might have received from somewhere else.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">