• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

b0dtr

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? San Diego, CA

I live in a neighborhood in which individuals are given designated parking spots and there is street parking for the guests. My landlord, also one of my housemates, I feel has violated some parking rules (she owns 3 cars: volvo, vw, toyota). The vw she has parked in an assigned spot but has not moved it in 2 months and has expired registration. I was wondering if I can call the towing company to have the vw towed because she says that it does not pass smog and refuses to let me have the spot for my car. The volvo, she has it parked on street side for more than 3 months and I was wondering if I may have it towed as well.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">