• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

explicit material laws if any

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shawnricky

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
my step daughter lives with her aunt and uncle she is 15 and we all know what happens at that age you start exploring.
so any way she has this boyfriend and they wrote each other very sexual letters well her aunt and uncle found these letters and had her arrested and read her rights and said she would have to testify against him for what? i mean he is only 15 also so what laws have they broken please someone educated me her mother is very uppset because of all this bs that is being made over nothing

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
my step daughter lives with her aunt and uncle she is 15 and we all know what happens at that age you start exploring.
so any way she has this boyfriend and they wrote each other very sexual letters well her aunt and uncle found these letters and had her arrested and read her rights and said she would have to testify against him for what? i mean he is only 15 also so what laws have they broken please someone educated me her mother is very uppset because of all this bs that is being made over nothing
**A: your post is too vague. What was she arrested for?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">