• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Caught with 80 tabs of L.S.D.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrben1543

A good friend of mine while at school had 80 tabs of L.S.D. on him. Someone reported this to the school administration. When the police came into the room he quickly threw 30 of the tabs down his throat, but was caught with the other 50. I live in California, and I have heard that he could be charged with Manslaughter. I would like to know information on this topic, and would be interested in knowing the maximum/minimum sentence that could be assigned. My name is Ben, my e-mail is [email protected] and my Aol Instant Messenger screen name is mrben1543

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

I am not sure exactly what you mean by manslaughter. But if he swallowed those pills, he can't be chagred with manslaughter on himself.

Be a little more clear about the facts please.

M

mrben1543

here is exactly what happened, he was taken out of P.E. at school to have his locker searched. while his locker was being searched the administrator foudn 80 tabs of L.S.D. in his wallet. He said, "these look like tabs of L.S.D." The student shoved the administrator against the lockers (breaking his knuckle), grabbed the tabs, and began to run. He swallowed only 10 of the 80, and he was caught with the rest by the police. So I suppose the charges would be assault on a school official and being caught with 70 tabs of acid. I merely want to know what the common sentence is for getting caught with l.s.d. (70 of them)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">