• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denied Information From Family

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pigtails

State: Indiana
My grandmother was put into a nursing home by her husband (my grandfather) & her son (my uncle due to being unable to care for her). My grandfather & Uncle claim to be POA of her. They have told the nursing home NOT to give out any information pertaining to my grandmother to anyone other than WHO THEY say. :mad: They have specifially told the nursing home NOT to give me nor my mother any information about my grandmother :mad: (due to personal family conflict. No violence, neglect, abuse etc. has occurred between me, my mother or grandmother.) Does my mother, a biological daughter of my grandmother & grandfather have any legal rights pertaining to getting information from nursing home staff about the health & well being of my grandmother, her mother?? TIA!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">