• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brass Knuckles...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

XBlackOutx

I live in NJ, and i was wondering what would happen if i was caught with brass knuckles on my person, only intended for self defense?
I am under 18 btw.
would i pay fines and have them taken away or could i do some serious time for this??

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

xylene

I live in NJ, and i was wondering what would happen if i was caught with brass knuckles on my person, only intended for self defense?
I am under 18 btw.
would i pay fines and have them taken away or could i do some serious time for this??

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Brass knuckles are a weapons violation in NJ. Potential felony or misdemeanor.

They are not legal to posses for any reason.

They are not legal even if you claim they are a belt buckle or paperweight, or whatever BS you or the sellers of the knuckles might claim.

I have no idea why you would risk prosecution for such an ineffective weapon either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">