• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lemon law?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aljms7

Hello,
I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I have a 99 pontiac sunfire that I purchased in 1998. it is now 2 years old and has about 34,000 miles. I have had problems since the first month of ownership and have been complaining ever since. The problems I am concerned with are engine problems that occur to this day. I have notified my dealer and manufacturer but there has been no response. Finally, I learned about the BBB auto line program and I sent them a letter only to find out that there is a age/mileage eligability requirement. I, of course, do not qualify since my car is older than 2 years. Nobody told me what to do and all I want to do is get rid of the car. I also have a Very bad agreement on the car which is a smartbuy. I need advice about what to do. I have many repair reciepts and I am still taking it in to get fixed. There has also been a recall. I would like to trade in the car without losing too much money and I would like to be free of the smartbuy, but nobody will help me. What should I do?? Any info will help. Thank you for your time! I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Ms. James

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">