• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

separate beds Massachusetts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

patfan1

Massachusetts**************.....Hi, My ex has custody of my 2 children, boy 13, girl 10. they are still sleeping in bunk beds in the same bed room. I've been after my ex to get them in separate rooms. she said not untill she buys the house thay currently live in. She has purchased it since then about a year ago, and says having them in separate rooms is the least of her worries. I think they deserve to be in separate rooms. Is there anything I can do legaly?

not really, but if theres already another room to put the girl (or boy) in whats the problem? they sound old enough to be able to move there own stuff ( besides furnature of corse, but daddy can help with that.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">