• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

took my purse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

colleen45

VA. My Question is this: My husband was in the mall and he was accussed of somthing he just didn'do. but my problem has to do with mt treatment and my 4 th admendment right. I assume some one in the mall told the police that we where in the mall together. and the police where looking for sonmeone but they really didn't know who they where looking for so as they approached me, the first thing they did was grab my purse and searched all through it. Never asking my permission. and with out a warrant. I know this isn't leagal but I need to know wht my course of action should be.

outonbail

Did the police ever find "sonmeone" and why did they think you were sonmeone?

Weren't you in the mall with your husband, even though you weren't together at the time the police mistook you for sonmeone?

What was your husband accused of that he just didn'do?
and if you weren't with him, how do you know he just didn'do it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">