• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended now expired license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chickenboots

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WV
My boyfriend about 7 years ago had his license revoked for driving his fathers car with no insurance. Now 7years later, He was pulled over and cited for driving on an expired license.His license is well over a year expired. What do you think the punishment would be for him? I told him jail. I wasn't sure what punishment was im WV.:mad:

chickenboots

So does anyone have an opinion on what a judge might say? This just happened on saturday. Im just trying to get him prepared on what to expect!

chickenboots

ok i get it! you do not have to be jerks about it! i was just asking an opinion....no technical answers just opinions.I didn't know if this was a place where someone might have had simular experiances and might offer something.

But since your crystal balls arent working i'll just go see a phsycic,i'm sure they will be more help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">