• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tazman44

What is the name of your state ? Louisiana
I was placed in drug court for posession of Oxycontin. According to drug court upon graduation of drug court the sentence would be satisfied with charges withdrawn then you can have your record expunged. This is my first offense ever I am 46. I grew up hunting will I still be considered a felon. and if so how can I restore my gun rights. Thank you for your advice.

What is the name of your state ? Louisiana
I was placed in drug court for posession of Oxycontin. According to drug court upon graduation of drug court the sentence would be satisfied with charges withdrawn then you can have your record expunged. This is my first offense ever I am 46. I grew up hunting will I still be considered a felon. and if so how can I restore my gun rights. Thank you for your advice.

How well do you know the president elect?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">