• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Running From Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ReverendQ

My name is Steven and I have been charged with possession of marijuana under Virginia State code 18.2-250.1 and was fined $200 and court fees of $225 (or $235). My driver's lisence was also suspended for 6 months, but I surrendered my lisence to Canadian authorities 3 weeks after my arrest and 3.5 months before my conviction. I no longer live in the United States and have failed to take any action to pay these fines or even really acknowledge their existence. I am presently being harrassed concerning the lisence that I no longer have. I am interested to know how to remedy the existence of my lisence and what I face in my evasion of my penalty.
Steven
[email protected]
"Forever Innocent"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">