• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

theft? the right procedure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsal10

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? illinois

2 yrs ago i decided to move to texas...but left some stuff in my old house i was renting. We were gonna pay someone to move the stuff but my gf mom said she was gonna have her brothers move it for us....in the things that were moved were a tv and surround stuff that was worth about 800 together. We now moved back to illinois and i asked for my stuff back and her brother doesnt wanna give it back because he says he's gonna stay with the stuff for storage fees. In which i had no clue he was was charging us and had never mentioned before. we did ask for the stuff a yr ago when we visit but he said he need more time to take the stuff off, he's been using it since the picked up the stuff. What do i do? is it a lost cause and i just got screwed out of those things. or is there something i can do? please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">