• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crimal charges for beer pong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lawhelp08

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Mexico

My sigfinicant other is going to be charged with hosting a beer pong tourment at the bar he works at but the thing is he just started the day prior to the charge and the tourment had been going on for like a month. so i was wondering can they still charge him for the even though he was justing doing his job.:confused:

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Mexico

My sigfinicant other is going to be charged with hosting a beer pong tourment at the bar he works at but the thing is he just started the day prior to the charge and the tourment had been going on for like a month. so i was wondering can they still charge him for the even though he was justing doing his job.:confused:
Damn! I know I'm gettin' old now...What the heck is a "beer pong tourment"??????:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">