• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andykay925

Hi I was left some money in my grandads will. I do not have access to this until I am thirty five. My mum is the watcher of the fund until that point. I have been allowed to invest the money into a house which i now live in. Can my mum legally charge me rent if my girlfriend lives with me and can she legally throw me out

seniorjudge

Hi I was left some money in my grandads will. I do not have access to this until I am thirty five. My mum is the watcher of the fund until that point. I have been allowed to invest the money into a house which i now live in. Can my mum legally charge me rent if my girlfriend lives with me and can she legally throw me out
Are you from Canada or England?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">