• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reply to Message from Tammy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Debrinconcita

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OREGON :confused I cannot offer any kind of money because I don't have any. Nor will I get any,very soon??? I guess I will just go on for a few more years the same as before??? What else can I do? I just thought someone might have an idea how I could help myself out??? I wouldn't be able to do time with my medications and all? I had a lawyer once a couple of years ago, who got a warrant dropped in 5 minutes, and I got to go on my way. But, he was a friend of the judge and the DA in the State of Oregon. Nobody wants to help somebody for nothing. RIGHT, Sorry but I tried. That's all I can do anymore????Later Deb Rincon.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please keep your posts in your original thread:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/disabled-lady-needs-help-440635.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">