• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

malicious prosecution forged documents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

john50

During discovery had in my malicious prosecution case against a county attorney, I have discovered that handwritten documents submitted to the court by the county attorney, which were purported to be written by a doctor were actually written by the county attorney. This "revelation" has been verified by a forensics documents examiner.

I have tried to get the attoney's general office to file criminal charges, but can't get anything done.

Does anyone have any ideas.

JETX

A couple of random thoughts:

1) Have you filed a FORMAL complaint with the state AG's office? If not, you need to formalize the complaint before they will act. If you have, continue to follow up on the complaint.
2) Have you contacted the State Bar Association? If not, consider filing a formal complaint with them. The County Attorney is a member and subject to the Ethics Statute.
3) Finally, as a last resort (or maybe first), have you contacted the local media?? The local 'consumer' or 'investigative' reporter usually loves this kind of story.

However, I would be somewhat cautious in your actions. You need to be VERY sure that the documents were forged or altered. What did the purported originator of the documents say when you asked him for his response???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">