• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discovery process

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TaylorsMom

during the discovery process, and also request for production of documents the NC parent was asked if medical and dental were still available to him thru his employer. NC stated that it was no longer available, yet he did not provide any documentation that he had actually lost this (I believe that it may still be available to him and that he is doing this because he's mad and wants to stick me with any kind of expense that he can).

I have a judgement now, presently I am appealing. His employers are his family, who would lie about the med/dental anyway if asked. How can I get this information by getting around all of the liars?

The magistrate during the child support hearing took non-custodial parents word that he did not have med/dental available to him anymore. I dont have copies of his coverage, we were never married, although I know that he's always had this available since the beginning (of time!)

I live in the state of Minnesota.

thank you for any help...

[Edited by TaylorsMom on 02-24-2001 at 01:52 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">