• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sstclair452

I have been through every court imaginable in Maryland and the Washington, DC. I have NO faith in any judges. The judges in my appeal have repeatedly dismissed my case in error or without the correct explanations. I would like to take the case to the U.S. Supreme Court based on my right to due process. Can anyone help me?

pattytx

Perhaps the people in the black helicopters can help you.

You can't just "take a case to the Supreme Court" because you want to. :rolleyes:

anteater

1 First Street, N.E.,
Washington, D.C. 20543

Just find the Capitol Building (tough to miss) and turn east.

ecmst12

Hint: When courts REPEATEDLY dismiss your case, it's generally because you don't have one. If you describe what happened, it's possible someone could tell you why. Or you could just ask your lawyer.

If you don't have a lawyer, that could be why you keep losing. If no lawyer will take your case, again that's usually because you don't have one.

cyjeff

Just for reference sake, realize that the Supreme Court is the only court in the land that can refuse to hear a case.

There is no precedent for someone showing up on the steps of the SC building and being granted an audience before the court.

In other words, if you don't come from a previous court ruling, it ain't gonna happen.

Further, the SC doesn't rule on guilt or innocence. They rule on points of law as to their constitutionality. If the justices find a ruling in error, they would send the case back down to the lower courts to be retried.

So those judges you seem to dislike so much would be ruling upon your case again.

cyjeff

Just for giggles, what point of law do you believe makes your "wrongful termination" case special?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">