• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Resignationon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

manchikar

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ
I resigned from employer A and joined employer B with short notice. But the actual client who i work for releaved me because i was not yet assigned any project. Now the intermediate vendor and my employer are threatening me because i did not give 15 days notice to them and their relation got spoiled.

Do they legally do anything against me because i did not give any notice to them.

I am a contractor and i am facing problems with my employer. I could not tell my employer because he is threatening to cancel my H1.

I worked in CA and my friends say in CA no such bonds are valid even the employer is located in other state.

Please help...

manchikar

It says 15 days notice. He asked to sign the contract just before the day i was about to join. And he did not give me any copy of the same. But the client releaved me on the same day i told him because the project is not started yet.

More over my current employer is holding 3 paystubs pay (6000$ +). Also he did not give the paystubs for the first 6 months. And i dont think they will pay me 15 days if i had stayed, because i was releaved from project by client.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">