• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Girlfriend's Running away

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iMiraj

Well I'm im australia to begin with... (NSW)

Ok, so the problem is that My girlfriend is banned from seeing me ever again and she was told to "either forget miraj and we'll change your schools", or her mum'll "move her to a different state or overseas."

Now, she doesnt want any of that, so she originally made a plan to run away and get a job one day and live life like that... But I told her to come and live with us at my house (and my parents etc.) and i'm 60% sure my parents'll let me, and if they dont one of her friend's mum would let her anyway.

This all happened when her mum found out that we had sex a few weeks ago :/ (yeah stfu about not the right age - we're both 15, 3 months till i'm 16 and 10 months till she's 16)

What I want to know is, that what's the current circumstance for her to leave home for good and stay with us?

Shes taking something similar to Accutane (i'm not sure of its name but I know the side effects are the same)
http://www.kansan.com/stories/2007/aug/16/pesky_pimples/ said:
The side effects of Accutane are extreme: it can cause serious birth defects, and in rare occasions, depression. Dr. Woolery-Lloyd says that there have been case reports about depression and suicide, but these side effects are not common. And if people experience mood swings, they are advised to stop taking the medication. She says that it cures the patient’s acne 80 percent of the time and when it does, it can be life changing. Especially because it can prevent scarring, which is also a genetic side effect of acne.
Also, her mum is ruining her social life and she hasnt been to school in 3 days (because her mum wont let her talk to her friends who may be in contact with me) Her mum's over working her at home so that she has no chance to get on a fone or the computer to talk to other people.

Oh, and her mum told her that she might as-well leave home since shes being such a "bad girl" but she didnt record it so theres no evidence of it :(

The only way I know all of this and have talked to her is because i've talked to her on her sister's fone at 3 in the morning :/

Last edited:

iMiraj

Ok but could you please give me information if you even look at this from the US's laws...
to me any information is good information since i still want her to go school and other stuff and i'm pretty sure some of the things would be the same i'll just cross reference them if i can.. :)

ty.

The Occultist

No, we cannot give you any information. Even within the US, each state has its own set of laws, which is why we ask for the name of the state for all new posters. We cannot help you here.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
In any state in the US, a parent has 100% control over who their minor children can or cannot see, and the family who took a 15 year old runaway into their home against the wishes of the runaway's parents could find themselves in very serious legal trouble.

In any state in the US, a parent has every right to keep their 15 year old against the individual of any age who is having sex with her.

Does that help you any? :rolleyes:

cyjeff

To put it another way... in the US... 15 year olds have no control over any aspect of their life.....

No matter how much in love they are.
No matter how close they are to 16.
No matter what.

Even if.

Oh, and it is perfectly understandable why parents would want to separate two 15 year olds that are having sex. Further, if your parents would harbor this person so that you two could continue your little sexual adventures, they would go to prison as well.

That cover it?

outonbail

yeah stfu about not the right age
Is this the way 15 year olds address adults in Australia?

You need to learn a little respect. Regardless of your age, no parent is going to want their daughter getting involved with a trash talking jerk.

If you were my son and you spoke to me like that, I'd take away your kangaroo! Then you would be having sex by yourself until you learned to communicate without the use of profanities!!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Is this the way 15 year olds address adults in Australia?

You need to learn a little respect. Regardless of your age, no parent is going to want their daughter getting involved with a trash talking jerk.

If you were my son and you spoke to me like that, I'd take away your kangaroo! Then you would be having sex by yourself until you learned to communicate without the use of profanities!!
I'm pushing 40 and I wouldn't ever, ever, consider talking to strangers in that manner.

AHA

Even if you were in the US, that comment alone would have gotten you NO legal help here what so ever.
And you wonder why her parents doesn't want their daughter anywhere near you???:eek: Come on, think for just a sec, alright!!

Antigone*

I'm glad the OP is not in the U.S. One less jerk for me to worry about :cool:

My daughter knows...daddy doesn't need the shotgun - he's got his hands:D

cyjeff

As I have said often...

If this guy was coming after MY 15 year old daughter, the best he could hope for is a warning shot.

There is an awful lot of outback in Australia. I am not sure I would be so quick to disregard a father's wishes when it is so damn easy to hide the body.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">