• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proper response to insubordination termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dreday

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

i was fired for insubordination because I walked off the job before my scheduled time My car was threatened by a customer and the manager failed to act on the threat. And he was talking to me in a belittling manner, so I removed myself from a situation that was becoming hostile. He had previously mentioned that he was going to get rid of me to a co-worker, I need to respond to my termination, how can I word it to give me a fair chance at unemployment. i know that one wrong phrase or word can destroy your chances.

dreday

yes

I understand that, but they asked me to write a response and I don't want it to look like I refused, because the response becomes part of your record.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
We have no idea how you should word your response. We can't see the questions, and we weren't there to know what happened. Just tell the truth as you see it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">