• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Handicap Parking Violation - No blue lines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bd22

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MICHIGAN

I parked in a handicap spot today completely by accident. The spot has yellow lines and no evidence that it is a handicap spot on the ground. There is a sign but there is also another sign that lists the spot # with no evidence of it being handicap on that sign.

Am I able to fight this on Michigan law if there is nothing on the ground indicating that it was a handicap spot?

patstew

Am I able to fight this on Michigan law if there is nothing on the ground indicating that it was a handicap spot?
Does Michigan law require that there be something on the ground? For instance, my state requires a sign OR a symbol on the ground -- probably because it, like Michigan, is a snow state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">