• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

incompetency

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chilton fulmer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida.I am the only daughter of my father divorced from my mother. he is a partner in commercial realestate leased properties. His personal income is more than 400,000.00 annually.My father has always had a penchant for young women and this has only gotten worse as he has aged, now 67 years old.I was his POA since 2005.Three months ago my father had his third stroke of 2008, this last one causing paralasis to the left side of his body.In the nurological unit the following day my father revoked my POA and signed new documents naming his partner as POA (durable).The care of my father under his partners care has been less than promised by far.Two days ago my father revoked his partners POA and named a 25 year old known prostitute POA she has steadily increased her time with my father over the last couple of months.My fathers home and his personal care is in a sad state.Although my father has a large income, he has never been financially responsible.I do not have the financial ability to hire a lawyer, can anyone offer any advice,thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">