• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile Shoplifting Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

demetradriskell

Hello eveyone :) I am a Paralegal out of Jacksonville, FL and I had a friend to call me regarding their 17 year old son who was charged and convicted of shoplifting, which is a misdemeanor. He wants to know how to get this charge "removed" off of the child's record (if it can be removed) and if it can't be removed, can his records be sealed or expunged (if juvenile charges can be sealed or expunged), and how long would he have to wait to start this process.

Your help in helping my friend is greatly appreciated...

Demetra

cyjeff

Hello eveyone :) I am a Paralegal out of Jacksonville, FL and I had a friend to call me regarding their 17 year old son who was charged and convicted of shoplifting, which is a misdemeanor. He wants to know how to get this charge "removed" off of the child's record (if it can be removed) and if it can't be removed, can his records be sealed or expunged (if juvenile charges can be sealed or expunged), and how long would he have to wait to start this process.

Your help in helping my friend is greatly appreciated...

Demetra
did his lawyer ask for diversion?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">