• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended by text

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tim stokes

hi guys im new here so hiya to all.

over the last 6 months, since an amployee has left and set up his own company in the same field, my employer has been openly accusing my of giving this guy info on sales and customers ect. A locked up store room containing papers and old archived computers has been locked recently by my boss, with only him and another person having keys. The other person forgot to lock up the door on friday. This made my boss act in an angry manner to which i approached him to try and calm him down and tell him i hadent been near the room at all. He told me to go away and i said well you can see why im worried as you have been scrutinizing me for months. I was then appologised to by the guy who left the door unlocked( as the boss had asked him to) and told that the boss had been talking to him and another employee about where i live (1 mile from the guy who lefts new unit) and i was also told to let this go over my head, and the boss was just paranoid. I have just recieved a text from my boss saying due to my behavior on friday i have been suspended form work till wednesday. What do i do?? I have nothing to hide and am completely innocent. Is he allowed to do this??

justalayman

I have just recieved a text from my boss saying due to my behavior on friday i have been suspended form work till wednesday. What do i do?? I have nothing to hide and am completely innocent. Is he allowed to do this??
well, if you think it is really from the boss, I would not go to work until Wednesday.

Yes, he is allowed to do this.

justalayman

yep and shame on me for not admonishing you for deleting the question you were presented with when you started this thread.

that is why it is there.

ecmst12

It says US LAW ONLY whenever you try to post anything. There is a UK web site I believe it is personelltoday.com or something similar.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">