• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Jersey expungement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dtkm46

I was convicted of felony possession of cds ( marijuana ) in new Jersey after originally being charged with possession with intent to distribute when i was 20. November '09 i will complete my probation and all requirements and i would like to know when is the earliest i could possibly have my record expunged being that it will be a pain getting a job with a record.

I heard that younger offenders ( 21 and under ) have to wait a year before applying but i just would like to verify whether its true and is it likely the expungement request will be accepted? I have no priors and no probation violations.

Also what is the average cost of the expungement process with and without a lawyer?

dtkm46

thanks

Thanks for the site flying ron but also if anyone knows how much would it cost to get a lawyer for the whole process approximately?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">